Welcome to our psychiatric and mental health practice providing exclusive service and integrated mental health care for individual treatment needs. We are located in Maitland, near the I-4 and 414 exchange. Our practice is focused on treating children, adolescents, adults, and families. We work with children and adults who struggle with mood, anxiety, trauma, and psychotic disorders. We additionally specialize in treating substance abuse and both childhood and adult ADHD. Our biggest concerns are the well-being of our patients and their families and we take the time to listen to our patients so as to provide only the best quality of care.
We provide the following services in our outpatient practice:
- Psychiatric medication management/Psychopharmacology
- Psychotherapy and family therapy
- Clinical consultation and second opinions
- Dual diagnosis treatment and substance treatment therapy
- Diagnosis and management of childhood and adult ADHD
- Self esteem improvement and trauma survival
- Suboxone induction and treatment
We look forward to meeting you and working with you as you travel the road to wellness.
Thank you for visiting our site.